Stunning imagery helps to showcase your professionalism while building confidence, trust and a sense of familiarity.
Here are some great examples.
1. For website you will ideally need landscape photos. Portrait works best for socials.
2. A wide angle lense is always best to capture an entire space, reception area, adjusting area or someone being adjusted.
3. Images can always be cropped in closer, so the further away they are taken the better.
4. Always try to have your photoshoot taken when your practice is in the most amount of natural light.
5. SMILE! No body wants to come to a grumpy chiropractor.
6. Dress as you would in practice, if you wear casual clothes - don't wear a suit. If you have a uniform - make sure that is in the images.
© Innate Creative 2019